Wednesday 29 May 2019

Hidden meaning in jewellery


Colleen Barrett said there's the hidden meaning behind the number of roses in your bouquet and I made jewellery that goes with her statements. Since I am using roses as inspiration to create contemporary jewellery her meanings also inspired me to make my own unique jewellery. I bought roses so that I could imitate them in a very small scale to make floral jewellery.  Buying those roses helped me to understand the roses because I kept on looking at them on internet. It made realized that roses are fragile but strong at the same time. It is also the same with my work when people touch it, they hold it preciously because the roses that imitates are made with a very thin plate of metal but strong the same time. 

      i.  A single rose

    ii.  Two roses

  iii. Three roses


No comments:

Post a Comment