Friday 4 September 2020

Flowers for Sabbath day

 

Back at home on Fridays, we usually do spring-cleaning. We prepare for Saturday, which we call the Sabbath day. The rooms I like cleaning the most is dinning and sitting room even though I do clean other rooms. While cleaning I rearrange everything in those rooms. After mopping the floor, I will wait for the floor to dry. While waiting I will go outside and pick flowers that, I will put in the vase for table decoration. The Sabbath day starts at 5 pm on Friday. In the dining room, the table must be covered with a white tablecloth and have flowers in a vase. According to our church, it is a law and the norm to prepare for the Sabbath in that way.

On the 6th day known as Friday, is the day for preparing for the Sabbath day. On the 7th day, which is Sabbath day we rest by only going to church. We do not do any work except preparing food that we going to eat for the day. When fresh air enters the room, it makes me happy. The scent of flowers when entering the dining room smells so good. It brings joy in my heart and enhances my mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment