Monday 4 November 2019

Year end moderation


Moderation


The moderator that came for marking asked me the following questions during my presentation:

Where does the rose comes from?
Which culture uses roses?
How did the rose pass to other cultures?
What is the original colour of the rose?
Why do roses comes in different colours?
How many layers does a rose have?
What is the meaning of the rose layers?
What are uses of roses?
What does the scent of a rose mean?
What is the meaning of the rose bud?

She mentioned that she can see that I'm trying to do narrative jewellery. But what story am I trying to tell about roses or using roses?
What message am I trying to pass using roses?

The moderator said rose is not just a rose and I have to go deeper with my research. With manufacturing, she said I must stop repeating a rose because in my work she saw that I'm repeating a rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment